BRAUDE'S PHARMACY

CELEBRATING 70 YEARS!

OUR PHARMACY OPENED ITS DOORS IN 1948. IT STARTED AS A SMALL PHARMACY OWNED BY A MR. ELI BRAUDE. MR.BRAUDE FORMULATED MOST OF THE ORIGINAL CREAMS THAT WE STILL USE TODAY. MR. MORKEL TOOK OVER IN 1974 & CARRIED ON & BUILD ON THE BRAUDE'S EMPIRE WITH FORMULATING NEW CREAMS. TODAY, THE BUSINESS IS STILL MANAGED BY THE SAME FAMILY & WE ARE HOPING TO CONTINUE OUR REPUTATION & SERVING THE PEOPLE OF THE SURROUNDING COMMUNITY.  WE OFFER VARIOUS SERVICES FROM COFFEE SHOP TO THE CLINIC & TREAT SECURITY INSIDE  & OUTSIDE THE SHOP AS TOP PRIORITY.